Salesforce User Experience Designer
The Salesforce Certified User Experience (UX) Designer exam is for candidates who are aspiring or experienced designers wanting to build and design solutions on the Salesforce Platform. Salesforce Certified UX Designer candidates should have a baseline knowledge of how to problem-solve and design using core UX concepts, and be able to deliver those experiences using the Salesforce Platform’s core features. Candidates should also be able to work with customers to determine their needs and requirements using human-centered design.
- 60 multiple-choice questions
- 105 minutes to complete the exam
- 65% score to pass (39 good answers)
- 200 USD registration fee (plus applicable taxes)
- 100 USD retake fee (plus applicable taxes)
- No prerequisites
- Proctored exam delivered onsite a a testing center or in an online proctored environment
- No hard-copy or online materials may be referenced during the exam.
Salesforce User Experience Designer exam sections
Below are all the sections, which will be tested during the exam.
A candidate should have a hands-on experience and deep understanding of the following areas.
- Provided with a set of business requirements, determine which research methodology and tools should be used to design a solution.
- Given a scenario, demonstrate how to gather requirements and plan strategy given current user experiences.
- Describe key Salesforce UX personas and which processes they normally do.
- Given a scenario, describe how Salesforce can add value to user experiences.
UX Fundamentals: 16%
- Given a scenario, identify which UX method should be used to define a user experience.
- Describe the impact of corporate branding and styling.
- Describe key design principles and tools that define an accessible and engaging experience.
- Describe mobile UX design fundamentals.
Human-Centered Design: 12%
- Given a scenario, determine how to incorporate human-centered design into a customer solution.
- Explain the importance of inclusive design.
Declarative Design: 27%
- Given a scenario, describe how core Salesforce objects function, how that can affect the user experience, and when to use and customize them.
- Given a scenario, describe declarative features that improve information presentation, hierarchy, and architecture in static experiences.
- Given a scenario, describe declarative features that improve user efficiency over a series of steps.
- Given a scenario, determine which global Salesforce configuration to use for optimized user flow.
- Given a scenario, determine options for users to access onboarding, support, and learning.
- Given a scenario, describe how to apply branding to a solution.
- Given a scenario, plan methods for validating and testing a design with the end-user.
- Describe testing techniques needed for optimal user experiences.
- Given a scenario, evaluate and manage design changes.
Salesforce Lightning Design System (SLDS): 21%
- Describe SLDS and its purpose.
- Given a scenario, determine out-of-the-box design and configuration consistent with the look and feel of Lightning Experience.
- Given a scenario, utilize SLDS to create new and customized component functionality.
For the reference: Check Salesforce official Exam Guide.
Our Salesforce course catalogue
Prepared for you By.Heart
Explore our courses to discover a wide range of expertly designed Salesforce training programs, tailored to enhance your skills, boost your knowledge, and prepare you for certification success.
Contact us for any questions about upcoming courses. We can help you to choose a best learning path.
Check out our Udemy Courses
Enjoy the advantages of Udemy’s user-friendly interface, vast course library, and flexible learning options, including on-demand access to course materials, lifetime availability, and a diverse range of content to suit every learning style.
- Salesforce Certified Administrator practice exam
- Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I practice exam
- Salesforce Certified Sales Cloud Consultant practice exam
- Salesforce Certified Service Cloud Consultant practice exam
- Salesforce Certified Integration Architect practice exam
- Salesforce Certified Data Architect practice exam
- Salesforce Certified Development Lifecycle and Deployment Architect practice exam
- Salesforce Certified Identity and Access Management Architect practice exam