Salesforce Certified Identity and Access Management Architect practice exam
The Salesforce Certified Identity and Access Management credential is designed for identity professionals who want to demonstrate their knowledge, skills and capabilities at assessing identity architecture; designing secure, high-performance access management solutions on the Customer 360 platform; communicating technical solutions effectively to business and technical stakeholders.
- 60 multiple-choice questions
- 120 minutes to complete the exam
- 67% score to pass (41 good answers)
- 400 USD registration fee (plus applicable taxes)
- 200 USD retake fee (plus applicable taxes)
- No prerequisites
- Proctored exam delivered onsite a a testing center or in an online proctored environment
- No hard-copy or online materials may be referenced during the exam.
Salesforce Identity and Access Management Architect exam sections
Below are all the sections, which will be tested during the exam.
A candidate should have a hands-on experience and deep understanding of the following areas.
Identity Management Concepts: 17%
- Describe common authentication patterns and understand the differences between each one.
- Describe the building blocks that are part of an identity solution (authentication, authorization, & accountability) and how you enable those building blocks using Salesforce features.
- Describe how trust is established between two systems.
- Given a scenario, recommend the appropriate method for provisioning users in Salesforce.
- Given a scenario, troubleshoot common points of failure that may be encountered in a single sign-on solution (SAML, OAuth, etc.).
Accepting Third-Party Identity in Salesforce: 21%
- Given a use case, describe when Salesforce is used as a Service Provider.
- Given a scenario, recommend the most appropriate way to provision users from identity stores in B2E and B2C scenarios.
- Given a scenario, recommend the appropriate authentication mechanism when Salesforce needs to accept 3rd Party Identity (Enterprise Directory, Social, Community, etc.).
- Given a scenario, identify the ways that users can be provisioned in Salesforce to enable SSO and apply access rights.
- Given a scenario, identify the auditing and monitoring approaches available on the platform, and describe the tools that are available to diagnose IdP issues.
Salesforce as an Identity Provider: 17%
- Given a scenario, identify the most appropriate OAuth flow (Web based, JWT, User agent, Device auth flow).
- Given a scenario, recommend appropriate Scope and Configuration of the connected App for Authorization.
- Describe the various implementation concepts of OAuth (scopes, secrets, tokens, refresh tokens, token expiration, token revocation, etc.).
- Given a scenario, recommend the Salesforce technologies that should be used to provide identity to the 3rd party system. (Canvas, Connected Apps, App Launcher, etc.).
Access Management Best Practices: 15%
- Given a set of requirements, determine the most appropriate methods of multi-factor authentication to use, and the right type of session they should yield.
- Given a scenario, how should you best assign roles, profiles, and permission sets to a user during the SSO process, how would you keep these assignments up to date.
- Given a scenario, describe what tools you can apply to audit and verify the activity/user during and after login.
- Given a scenario, identify the configuration settings for a Connected app.
Salesforce Identity: 12%
- Given a set of requirements, identify the role Identity Connect product plays in a Salesforce Identity implementation.
- Given a scenario identify if Salesforce Customer 360 Identity fits into a fully developed Customer 360 solution.
- Given a set of requirements, recommend the most appropriate Salesforce license type(s).
Community (Partner and Customer): 18%
- Describe the capabilities for customizing the user experience for Experience Cloud (Branding options, authentication options, identity verification self-registration, communications, password reset etc.).
- Given a set of requirements, determine the best way to support external identity providers in communities and leverage the right user/contact model to support community user experience.
- Given a requirement, understand the advantages and limitations of External Identity solutions and associated licenses.
- Given a scenario, determine when to use embedded login.
For the reference: Check Salesforce official Exam Guide.
- 120 questions, covering all certification areas
- Detailed explanation of each question
- Real-a-like exam environment to test your knowledge
- References to official Salesforce materials
Benefit from our Salesforce knowledge
Save time and boost your salary with new Salesforce credentials
All course questions come with thorough commentary.
Real exam scenarios
Comprehensive questions, covering all certificate areas as in real exam.
You can go back to your answers and study all relevant and helpful materials to improve.
Exam environment just like in real Salesforce certification exam.
Discover special courses and articles to develop your career path.
Get a better understanding and plan your certification path up to Salesforce CTA.
Up to date
All courses are being updated with newest Salesforce releases 3 times a year.
Get mobile access on your devices to all articles and courses.
Check out our Udemy Courses
Enjoy the advantages of Udemy’s user-friendly interface, vast course library, and flexible learning options, including on-demand access to course materials, lifetime availability, and a diverse range of content to suit every learning style.
- Salesforce Certified Administrator practice exam
- Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I practice exam
- Salesforce Certified Sales Cloud Consultant practice exam
- Salesforce Certified Service Cloud Consultant practice exam
- Salesforce Certified Integration Architect practice exam
- Salesforce Certified Data Architect practice exam
- Salesforce Certified Development Lifecycle and Deployment Architect practice exam
- Salesforce Certified Identity and Access Management Architect practice exam