Salesforce Certified Sales Cloud Consultant
The Salesforce Certified Sales Cloud Consultant exam is designed for consultants who have experience implementing Sales Cloud solutions in a customer-facing role. The Salesforce Certified Sales Cloud Consultant is able to successfully design and implement Sales Cloud solutions that meet customer business requirements, are maintainable and scalable, and contribute to long-term customer success.
- 60 multiple-choice questions
- 105 minutes to complete the exam
- 68% score to pass (41 good answers)
- 200 USD registration fee (plus applicable taxes)
- 100 USD retake fee (plus applicable taxes)
- Salesforce Administrator credential
- Proctored exam delivered onsite a a testing center or in an online proctored environment
- No hard-copy or online materials may be referenced during the exam.
Salesforce Sales Cloud Consultant exam sections
Below are all the sections, which will be tested during the exam.
A candidate should have a hands-on experience and deep understanding of the following areas.
Sales Practices: 11%
- Given a scenario, assess the factors that influence sales metrics, Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), and business challenges.
- Describe common sales and marketing processes and key implementation considerations.
- Understand when to use Sales Cloud features and related products such as Sales Engagement (High Velocity Sales), Salesforce Inbox, Salesforce Maps, and Sales Cloud Einstein.
Implementation Strategies: 13%
- Given a scenario, determine how to facilitate a successful consulting engagement (plan, gather requirements, design, build, test, deploy, and document).
- Given a scenario, determine appropriate sales deployment considerations.
- Given a scenario, analyze the success of an implementation project.
Application of Product Knowledge: 18%
- Given a set of requirements, design an end-to-end sales process from Lead to Opportunity to Quote to Close to Order.
- Given a scenario, differentiate when it is appropriate to include custom application development vs. third-party applications.
- Describe the appropriate use cases for Account and Opportunity Teams and the effect on sales roles, visibility, access, and reporting.
- Discuss the capabilities, use cases, and design considerations for additional features such as territory management and forecasting.
- Articulate the capabilities, use cases, and design considerations when implementing Opportunity Products, Products, Price Books, and Orders.
- Describe the implementation considerations of multi-currency and advanced currency management.
Lead Management: 7%
- Explain how Campaign capabilities support the sales process.
- Given a scenario, recommend appropriate methods for lead scoring and criteria for lead qualification.
- Discuss the best practices for managing lead data quality in Salesforce.
Account and Contact Management: 11%
- Review how the ownership of Account and Contact records drives access to related records.
- Explain the various methods for establishing access to Accounts, Person Accounts, Contacts, and Opportunities.
- Describe the impact of account hierarchy on visibility, maintainability, and reporting.
Opportunity Management: 10%
- Given a set of requirements, determine how to support different sales process scenarios for an Opportunity.
- Summarize the relationships between sales stages, forecast, and Pipeline Inspection.
Sales Productivity and Integration: 8%
- Discuss use cases and considerations for using email productivity tools, such as Salesforce Inbox and Outlook/Gmail integration.
- Illustrate the use cases and best practices for using collaboration tools, such as Slack, Quip, Chatter, and mobile solutions.
Consulting Practices: 7%
- Analyze and prioritize valid use cases from a client.
- Understand the consulting project lifecycle.
Sales Metrics, Reports & Dashboards: 7%
- Determine the appropriate report, dashboard or reporting snapshot solution.
Data Management: 8%
- Explain the use cases and considerations for data migration in Sales Cloud.
- Given a scenario, analyze the implications of large data sets, transaction volumes, integrations, and moving data between Salesforce and other systems.
For the reference: Check Salesforce official Exam Guide.
What’s included in our course?
- 120 questions, covering all certification areas
- Detailed explanation of each question
- Real-a-like exam environment to test your knowledge
- References to official Salesforce materials
Check out our Udemy Courses
Enjoy the advantages of Udemy’s user-friendly interface, vast course library, and flexible learning options, including on-demand access to course materials, lifetime availability, and a diverse range of content to suit every learning style.
- Salesforce Certified Administrator practice exam
- Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I practice exam
- Salesforce Certified Sales Cloud Consultant practice exam
- Salesforce Certified Service Cloud Consultant practice exam
- Salesforce Certified Integration Architect practice exam
- Salesforce Certified Data Architect practice exam
- Salesforce Certified Development Lifecycle and Deployment Architect practice exam
- Salesforce Certified Identity and Access Management Architect practice exam