Salesforce Certified Service Cloud Consultant
The Salesforce Certified Service Cloud Consultant is able to successfully design and implement Service Cloud solutions that meet customer business requirements, are maintainable and scalable, and contribute to long-term customer success.
- 60 multiple-choice questions
- 105 minutes to complete the exam
- 67% score to pass (41 good answers)
- 200 USD registration fee (plus applicable taxes)
- 100 USD retake fee (plus applicable taxes)
- Salesforce Administrator credential
- Proctored exam delivered onsite a a testing center or in an online proctored environment
- No hard-copy or online materials may be referenced during the exam.
Salesforce Service Cloud Consultant exam sections
Below are all the sections, which will be tested during the exam.
A candidate should have a hands-on experience and deep understanding of the following areas.
Industry Knowledge: 10%
- Explain the factors that influence key contact center metrics, KPIs, and business challenges.
- Explain the use cases and benefits for different interaction channels.
- Compare and contrast the different types of contact centers and their business drivers (help desk, product support, telesales, service, field service/depot repair, B2C, B2B, etc.).
- Identify the benefits of a knowledge base.
Implementation Strategies: 15%
- Given a scenario, determine how to facilitate a successful consulting engagement (plan, gather requirements, design, build, test, and document).
- Given a scenario, determine appropriate contact center licensing and deployment strategies.
Service Cloud Solution Design: 16%
- Given a scenario, analyze customer requirements to determine an appropriate solution design considering capabilities, limitations, and design trade-offs.
- Distinguish the key components that contribute to performance optimization within a design.
- Given a scenario, understand the use cases and benefits for implementing CTI, Communities, and Salesforce Field Service.
Knowledge Management: 9%
- Explain the knowledge article lifecycle including creation, publishing, consumption, and feedback.
- Given business process requirements, determine the appropriate approach to manage Knowledge adoption and maintenance.
- Given a set of requirements, determine how to configure data categories, article record types, articles, and publishing workflow.
- Understand the key factors to consider when implementing a Knowledge data migration strategy.
- Given a scenario, describe the considerations when migrating from Knowledge to Lightning Knowledge.
Interaction Channels: 10%
- Describe the use cases and functionality for each interaction channel (Experience Cloud Sites, mobile, phone, email, web, chat, and social media).
- Given business process requirements, determine the appropriate approach to case submission.
- Explain the design considerations (user interface, user profiles, objects to expose, sharing model, reporting, etc.) and best practices when configuring an interaction channel solution (mobile, phone, email, web, chat, or social media).
Case Management: 15%
- Given a set of requirements, design a case management solution from case creation to closure including case assignment, case escalation, case resolution, and case disposition.
- Describe the relationships between cases and other areas such as assets, entitlements, work orders, Experience Cloud Sites, Chat, and Knowledge.
- Given a set of KPIs, determine the appropriate case management solution.
- Explain the capabilities, use cases, and how to configure the service entitlements and milestones in Salesforce.
- Explain the use cases, capabilities, and limitations of Service Cloud automation (Salesforce Flow, quick actions, macros, quick text).Identify use cases and capabilities of Social Customer Service.
Contact Center Analytics: 5%
- Given a set of desired metrics, determine the appropriate reporting solution, taking into account data sources, data volume, and various contact center technologies (ACD, IVR, PBX, etc.).
- Given a scenario, evaluate the considerations when designing reports and dashboards to serve different stakeholders (agents, supervisors, managers, executives).
Integration and Data Management: 5%
- Explain the use cases and considerations for common Service Cloud Integrations.
- Explain the considerations for data migration and data quality.
Service Console: 15%
- Given a scenario, identify the appropriate Service Console features to meet the business need.
- Explain how different Service Console features work together to deliver business value.
- Given a set of business requirements, describe how a feature should be implemented.
For the reference: Check Salesforce official Exam Guide.
- 120 questions, covering all certification areas
- Detailed explanation of each question
- Real-a-like exam environment to test your knowledge
- References to official Salesforce materials
Sneak peak to our course content
Check out our Udemy Courses
Enjoy the advantages of Udemy’s user-friendly interface, vast course library, and flexible learning options, including on-demand access to course materials, lifetime availability, and a diverse range of content to suit every learning style.
- Salesforce Certified Administrator practice exam
- Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I practice exam
- Salesforce Certified Sales Cloud Consultant practice exam
- Salesforce Certified Service Cloud Consultant practice exam
- Salesforce Certified Integration Architect practice exam
- Salesforce Certified Data Architect practice exam
- Salesforce Certified Development Lifecycle and Deployment Architect practice exam
- Salesforce Certified Identity and Access Management Architect practice exam