Salesforce Certified Administrator
The Salesforce Administrator credential is designed for individuals who have experience with Salesforce and continuously look for ways to assist their companies in getting even more from additional features and capabilities.
- 60 multiple-choice questions
- 105 minutes to complete the exam
- 65% score to pass (39 good answers)
- 200 USD registration fee (plus applicable taxes)
- 100 USD retake fee (plus applicable taxes)
- No prerequisite
- Proctored exam delivered onsite a a testing center or in an online proctored environment
- No hard-copy or online materials may be referenced during the exam.
Salesforce Administrator exam sections
Below are all the sections, which will be tested during the exam.
A candidate should have a hands-on experience and deep understanding of the following areas.
Configuration and Setup: 20%
- Describe the information found in the company settings (for example: company settings fiscal year, business hours, currency management, default settings).
- Distinguish and understand the administration of declarative configuration of the User Interface (for example: UI settings, app menu, list views, global actions, Lightning App Builder).
- Given a scenario, demonstrate the proper setup and maintenance of users.
- Explain the various organization Security Controls (for example: Setup Audit Trail, Login Hours, Session Settings).
- Given a user request scenario, apply the appropriate security controls based on the features and capabilities of the Salesforce sharing model (for example: public groups, org wide default, sharing: roles, subordinates, hierarchy, report and dashboard folders).
- Given a scenario, determine the appropriate use of a custom profile or permission set using the various profile settings and permissions.
Object Manager and Lightning App Builder: 20%
- Describe the standard object architecture and relationship model (for example: standard object, parent/child, master detail/lookup/junction relationships, and record types).
- Explain how to create, delete, and customize fields and page layouts on standard and custom objects, and know the implications of deleting fields.
- Given a scenario, determine how to create and assign page layouts, record types and business processes for custom and standard objects.
Sales and Marketing Applications: 12%
- Given a scenario, identify the capabilities and implications of the sales process (for example: sales process, opportunity, path, and forecast impact).
- Given a scenario, apply the appropriate sales productivity features using opportunity tools. (for example: dashboards, lead scoring, Einstein opportunity scoring, and home page assistant).
- Describe the capabilities of lead automation tools and campaign management. (for example: leads, lead convert, lead assignment rules, campaign and campaign members).
Service and Support Applications: 11%
- Describe the capabilities of case management (for example: case, case assignment rules, and queues).
- Given a scenario, identify how to automate case. management (for example: support process, case auto-response rules, and case escalation).
Productivity and Collaboration: 7%
- Describe the capabilities of activity management.
- Describe the features of Chatter.
- Describe the capabilities of Salesforce Mobile App.
- Identify use cases for AppExchange applications.
Data and Analytics Management: 14%
- Describe the considerations when importing, updating, transferring, mass deleting, exporting and backing up data.
- Describe the capabilities and implications of data validation tools.
- Describe the options available when creating or customizing a report or report type.
- Describe the impact of the sharing model on reports.
- Describe the options available when creating and modifying dashboards (e.g., dashboard components, data sources, chart types, Subscribing, running user).
Workflow/Process Automation: 16%
- Given a scenario, identify the appropriate automation solution based on the capabilities of the tool.
- Describe capabilities and use cases for Flow.
- Describe capabilities and use cases for the approval process.
For the reference: Check Salesforce official Exam Guide.
What’s included in our course?
- 120 questions, covering all certification areas
- Detailed explanation of each question
- Real-a-like exam environment to test your knowledge
- References to official Salesforce materials
Sneak peak to our course content
Check out our Udemy Courses
Enjoy the advantages of Udemy’s user-friendly interface, vast course library, and flexible learning options, including on-demand access to course materials, lifetime availability, and a diverse range of content to suit every learning style.
- Salesforce Certified Administrator practice exam
- Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I practice exam
- Salesforce Certified Sales Cloud Consultant practice exam
- Salesforce Certified Service Cloud Consultant practice exam
- Salesforce Certified Integration Architect practice exam
- Salesforce Certified Data Architect practice exam
- Salesforce Certified Development Lifecycle and Deployment Architect practice exam
- Salesforce Certified Identity and Access Management Architect practice exam