Salesforce Certified Integration Architect
The Salesforce Integration Architect credential is designed for architects, analysts, and application managers who want to design secure, scalable integrations with the Lightning Platform.
- 60 multiple-choice questions
- 105 minutes to complete the exam
- 67% score to pass (41 good answers)
- 400 USD registration fee (plus applicable taxes)
- 200 USD retake fee (plus applicable taxes)
- No prerequisite
- Proctored exam delivered onsite a a testing center or in an online proctored environment
- No hard-copy or online materials may be referenced during the exam.
Salesforce Integration Architect exam sections
Below are all the sections, which will be tested during the exam.
A candidate should have a hands-on experience and deep understanding of the following areas.
Evaluate the Current System Landscape: 8%
- Given a set of business requirements, identify the current system landscape and determine what standards, limitations, boundaries and protocols exist.
- Given an existing system landscape, analyze for constraints and/or pain-points to satisfy a business requirement(s).Given a set of requirements, evaluate the authentication and authorization needs based on the system landscape.
Evaluate Business Needs: 11%
- Given a use case, identify functional and non-functional requirements needed for integration.
- Based on a given integration requirement, identify and classify data into Confidential/Secure/Public.
- Given a use case, identify key factors for CRM success that should be included as integration requirements.
- Given a use case, identify the business growth and regulatory factors that can impact choice of integration solutions.
Translate Needs to Integration Requirements: 22%
- Given an existing system landscape diagram, create an inventory of the systems and integration patterns.
- Given a use case and business process, evaluate system and process constraints.
- Given a use case, identify integration security / authentication / authorization requirements.
- Given a use case, identify performance needs (volumes, response times, latency) and propose appropriate integration solutions that will meet business requirements.
Design Integration Solutions: 28%
- Given a use case, identify the integration pattern that meets business requirements.
- Given a use case, define the components which create a solution that meets business requirements.
- Given a use case, identify the trade-offs, limitations, and constraints that meet the proposed solution.
- Given a use case that includes technical requirements, constraints or drivers, specify the appropriate Salesforce API(s) for the proposed solution.
- Given a use case that includes technical requirements, constraints or drivers determine the standards, components, techniques, and security mechanism that should be used.
Build Solution: 23%
- Given a use case that includes technical requirements, constraints or drivers, identify the considerations when designing and implementing API(s), both Salesforce as an API provider and Salesforce as an API consumer.
- Given a use case, identify the considerations when choosing the right option in making an outbound call to an external system.
- Given a use case, describe what should be considered when building a scalable solution.
- Given a use case, determine error handling for different integration options.
- Given a use case, create a security solution for inbound or outbound integrations.
- Given a use case, identify the factors needed to build resilience in an integration solution for system updates.
Maintain Integration: 8%
- Given an integration maintenance use case, identify performance monitoring needs for integration requirements.
- Given a use case, identify the appropriate error handling, escalation and recovery procedures for a failed integration.
- Given a use case, identify reporting needs for integration monitoring.
For the reference: Check Salesforce official Exam Guide.
- 120 questions, covering all certification areas
- Detailed explanation of each question
- Real-a-like exam environment to test your knowledge
- References to official Salesforce materials
Sneak peak to our course content
Check out our Udemy Courses
Enjoy the advantages of Udemy’s user-friendly interface, vast course library, and flexible learning options, including on-demand access to course materials, lifetime availability, and a diverse range of content to suit every learning style.
- Salesforce Certified Administrator practice exam
- Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I practice exam
- Salesforce Certified Sales Cloud Consultant practice exam
- Salesforce Certified Service Cloud Consultant practice exam
- Salesforce Certified Integration Architect practice exam
- Salesforce Certified Data Architect practice exam
- Salesforce Certified Development Lifecycle and Deployment Architect practice exam
- Salesforce Certified Identity and Access Management Architect practice exam