Salesforce Strategy Designer
The Salesforce Certified Strategy Designer certification exam is for individuals who want to demonstrate their knowledge, skills, and experience in the following areas:
- Guiding discovery, research, and design efforts to create a common vision and direction for a product;
- Facilitating the creation of customer journeys from inception to completion;
- Aligning business needs with the end-user experience of a Salesforce product or service;
- Advocating for design quality and vision alignment within a solution recommendation Identifying and framing problems (e.g. from business problems to user/human problems);
- Applying design thinking methodology;
- Leading prioritization and focus of design efforts and implementation;
- Leveraging other roles, and knowing when to consult with experts in adjacent skills such as visual identity, business, and technology;
- Aligning stakeholders around a vision; presenting ideas simply, bringing creative problem solving to resolve objections, and persuading critics.
- 60 multiple-choice questions
- 105 minutes to complete the exam
- 70% score to pass (42 good answers)
- 200 USD registration fee (plus applicable taxes)
- 100 USD retake fee (plus applicable taxes)
- No prerequisites
- Proctored exam delivered onsite a a testing center or in an online proctored environment
- No hard-copy or online materials may be referenced during the exam.
Salesforce Strategy Designer exam sections
Below are all the sections, which will be tested during the exam.
A candidate should have a hands-on experience and deep understanding of the following areas.
Value Design: 32%
- Given a customer scenario, create an effective challenge statement that pairs a business objective with a user problem, to frame the altitude and scope of a design project.
- Based on the challenge statement created, identify the metrics and signals that will define success.
- Given a customer scenario, evaluate how the internal dynamics of the organization might impact your recommendation on the right approach to solving the challenge statement.
- Given a scenario, explain how key external context for innovation might influence or impact the organization’s strategy.
- Defend the rationale for strategic directions, including how they satisfy business and user needs, and future implications.
- Given a customer scenario, advocate for ethics and values on behalf of both users and the organization.
Tools and Artifacts: 23%
- Given a business need, connect user needs to high-level Salesforce capabilities.
- Given a customer scenario, determine the criteria for feasibility, desirability, and viability within a user experience.
- Given a customer scenario, identify the best methods of co-creation to employ with customers and stakeholders.
Intangible Deliverables: 26%
- Given a scenario, craft a strategy to create alignment.
- Given evolving internal dynamics, identify the key relationships needed to solve the challenge statement.
- Given an audience description, identify the best presentation techniques for communicating a vision.
- Given a scenario, utilize the tools for productive cross-discipline collaboration.
Leveraging Adjacent Roles/Skills: 19%
- Given an aligned vision, create a roadmap for implementation that is feasible and holds true to the vision in every iteration.
- Given a scenario, determine the technical and business capabilities that underpin the delivery of vision to solution.
- Given a scenario of disparate business and technical deliverables within a design/build team, facilitate productive collaboration.
- Given a scenario, determine the knowledge and skill infusions needed in the creation of a vision.
For the reference: Check Salesforce official Exam Guide.
Our Salesforce course catalogue
Prepared for you By.Heart
Explore our courses to discover a wide range of expertly designed Salesforce training programs, tailored to enhance your skills, boost your knowledge, and prepare you for certification success.
Contact us for any questions about upcoming courses. We can help you to choose a best learning path.
Check out our Udemy Courses
Enjoy the advantages of Udemy’s user-friendly interface, vast course library, and flexible learning options, including on-demand access to course materials, lifetime availability, and a diverse range of content to suit every learning style.
- Salesforce Certified Administrator practice exam
- Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I practice exam
- Salesforce Certified Sales Cloud Consultant practice exam
- Salesforce Certified Service Cloud Consultant practice exam
- Salesforce Certified Integration Architect practice exam
- Salesforce Certified Data Architect practice exam
- Salesforce Certified Development Lifecycle and Deployment Architect practice exam
- Salesforce Certified Identity and Access Management Architect practice exam