Salesforce Advanced Administrator
The Salesforce Certified Advanced Administrator program is designed for individuals who have the expertise of a seasoned Salesforce Administrator. The program encompasses the breadth of applications, the features and functions available to an end-user, and the advanced configuration, management, and application extending options available to an Administrator across the Salesforce platform.
- 60 multiple-choice questions
- 105 minutes to complete the exam
- 65% score to pass (39 good answers)
- 200 USD registration fee (plus applicable taxes)
- 100 USD retake fee (plus applicable taxes)
- No prerequisites
- Proctored exam delivered onsite a a testing center or in an online proctored environment
- No hard-copy or online materials may be referenced during the exam.
Salesforce Advanced Administrator exam sections
Below are all the sections, which will be tested during the exam.
A candidate should have a hands-on experience and deep understanding of the following areas.
Security and Access: 20%
- Given a scenario, determine the implications to record and field data access (Sharing model, controlled by parent, grant access by hierarchies, dashboard and report folders access, email folder access, Territory Management).
- Compare and contrast the capabilities of custom profiles, permission sets, and delegated administration.
- Given a scenario determine the implications of user authentication.
- Compare and contrast the capabilities of a complex business model (Person accounts, Account, Contacts, and Contact to multiple Accounts).
Objects and Applications: 19%
- Given a scenario, determine the appropriate solution to enhance or extend objects (master-detail, lookup, junction object, related list, record type, schema builder, and object creator).
- Given a scenario, determine the appropriate solution to enhance or extend the UI/UX with applications (app manager, lightning app builder, dynamic forms, standard lightning page components, console, and lightning page analyze button).
Auditing and Monitoring: 10%
- Given a scenario, determine the appropriate tools for monitoring and troubleshooting system activity (debug log, set up audit trail).
- Explain how to ensure sensitive data is setup to support a business/legal/compliance use case in production and sandbox environments.
- Explain how to review and troubleshoot security settings including pending updates that may change system access.
Cloud Applications: 11%
- Describe the features of Salesforce which enable Sales users to conduct the sale process, including products, price books, schedules, orders, and quotes.
- Distinguish and understand the implications and capabilities of Forecasting and Territory Management.
- Explain how to create and maintain Salesforce Knowledge (article record types, data categories).Explain how to create and maintain service entitlements and entitlement processes.
- Describe the features of Salesforce which enable interaction between support agents and customers (Chat, Case Feed, Service Cloud Console, Experience Cloud sites, Omni-Channel).
- Given a scenario, understand the standard Salesforce suite of products that enable extending the core platform.
Data and Analytics Management: 13%
- Explain the tools and best practices for assessing, improving and enriching data quality (data types, validation, managing duplicates, enriching, archiving).
- Given a scenario, determine the appropriate analytic tools to meet complex reporting requirements (custom report types, reporting snapshots, complex charting, custom summary formulas, bucketing, joined reports, cross filters, dynamic dashboards, dashboard filters).
- Understand methods to connect to, access, backup/restore, or archive data outside of the Salesforce platform (big objects, data warehouse, external objects, data lakes, third-party solutions, and Salesforce Connect).
- Given a scenario, identify the appropriate tools and methods for importing data into Salesforce (data import wizard, data loader, and external ID).
Environment Management and Deployment: 7%
- Describe the options available to move metadata between environments (change sets, sandboxes, and AppExchange – managed/unmanaged).
- Describe the capabilities and best practices for using change sets to move metadata between environments.
Process Automation: 20%
- Given a complex scenario, determine the solution using the best tool, or combination of tools to solve a business problem.
- Given a scenario identify the appropriate tool or method for troubleshooting declarative automation.
- Given a scenario, explain the capabilities and limitations of each declarative automation tool.
- Understand the implications of the order of execution when using automation tools.
For the reference: Check Salesforce official Exam Guide.
Our Salesforce course catalogue
Prepared for you By.Heart
Explore our courses to discover a wide range of expertly designed Salesforce training programs, tailored to enhance your skills, boost your knowledge, and prepare you for certification success.
Contact us for any questions about upcoming courses. We can help you to choose a best learning path.
Check out our Udemy Courses
Enjoy the advantages of Udemy’s user-friendly interface, vast course library, and flexible learning options, including on-demand access to course materials, lifetime availability, and a diverse range of content to suit every learning style.
- Salesforce Certified Administrator practice exam
- Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I practice exam
- Salesforce Certified Sales Cloud Consultant practice exam
- Salesforce Certified Service Cloud Consultant practice exam
- Salesforce Certified Integration Architect practice exam
- Salesforce Certified Data Architect practice exam
- Salesforce Certified Development Lifecycle and Deployment Architect practice exam
- Salesforce Certified Identity and Access Management Architect practice exam