Salesforce Experience Cloud Consultant
The Salesforce Experience Cloud Consultant credential is designed for consultants who have experience implementing and consulting on the Salesforce Experience applications in a customer-facing role. The Salesforce Experience Cloud Consultant exam is for individuals who want to demonstrate their skills and knowledge in designing, configuring, building, and implementing Salesforce Experience applications, using the declarative customization capabilities of the Experience platform.
- 60 multiple-choice questions
- 105 minutes to complete the exam
- 65% score to pass (39 good answers)
- 200 USD registration fee (plus applicable taxes)
- 100 USD retake fee (plus applicable taxes)
- Salesforce Administrator credential
- Proctored exam delivered onsite a a testing center or in an online proctored environment
- No hard-copy or online materials may be referenced during the exam.
Salesforce Experience Cloud Consultant exam sections
Below are all the sections, which will be tested during the exam.
A candidate should have a hands-on experience and deep understanding of the following areas.
Experience Cloud Basics: 8%
- Illustrate the reasons for creating or utilizing an Experience for a specific use case.
- Identify most common personas for Experience Cloud.
- Assess the common types of external accounts and how they are used in an Experience.
- Apply features and functions of Workspaces for building an Experience.
Sharing, Visibility, and Licensing: 17%
- Given a scenario, set the correct user visibility in an Experience.
- Given a scenario, set the correct object visibility in an Experience.
- Recommend the Declarative Sharing options that could be leveraged for an Experience.
- Given a scenario, implement external account relationships for an Experience.
- Given a set of requirements, evaluate which external license type(s) to use. Given a scenario, determine a security model based on an Experience use case.
- Describe roles for external users.
Branding, Personalization, and Content: 15%
- Modify an experience within the Experience Builder.
- Explain the capabilities of Search within an Experience.
- Implement Salesforce CMS content into an Experience.
- Given a scenario, make articles visible or accessible in an Experience.
Templates and Themes: 10%
- Given a scenario, select the appropriate theme for an Experience.
- Given a scenario, identify the right Template for the Experience.
- Apply packaging, exporting, and importing a template.
- Assess the use of lightning bolts in Experiences.
User Creation and Authentication: 13%
- Describe the different ways users can be created, such as manual, Data Loader, Self-Registration, Just-in-Time (JIT) provisioning.
- Given a scenario, determine how to properly set up a user for an Experience.
- Describe options for Single sign-on.
- Apply the steps for enabling partner and customer users for Experiences.
- Identify how to grant users access to an Experience.
Adoption and Analytics: 5%
- Apply the steps to set up Experience dashboards and insights.
- Analyze and apply Experience Moderation features.
- Given a scenario, employ fundamental best practices for adoption and engagement.
Administration, Setup and Configuration: 25%
- Apply the steps for implementing Channel Sales Partner Relationship Management (PRM).Describe the capabilities of different Experience deployments and migrations.
- Describe how to enable and activate an Experience.
- Given a scenario, recommend and implement Delegated External User administration.
- Determine the steps to build a public Experience.
- Determine steps to configure and setup Topics.
- Apply ticketing and Service Cloud capabilities for Experience Cloud.
Customization Considerations, and Limitations: 7%
- Explain limitations across all Experiences.
For the reference: Check Salesforce official Exam Guide.
Our Salesforce course catalogue
Prepared for you By.Heart
Explore our courses to discover a wide range of expertly designed Salesforce training programs, tailored to enhance your skills, boost your knowledge, and prepare you for certification success.
Contact us for any questions about upcoming courses. We can help you to choose a best learning path.
Check out our Udemy Courses
Enjoy the advantages of Udemy’s user-friendly interface, vast course library, and flexible learning options, including on-demand access to course materials, lifetime availability, and a diverse range of content to suit every learning style.
- Salesforce Certified Administrator practice exam
- Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I practice exam
- Salesforce Certified Sales Cloud Consultant practice exam
- Salesforce Certified Service Cloud Consultant practice exam
- Salesforce Certified Integration Architect practice exam
- Salesforce Certified Data Architect practice exam
- Salesforce Certified Development Lifecycle and Deployment Architect practice exam
- Salesforce Certified Identity and Access Management Architect practice exam