Salesforce Certified Administrator practice exam
The Salesforce Administrator credential is designed for individuals who have experience with Salesforce and continuously look for ways to assist their companies in getting even more from additional features and capabilities.
Salesforce Administrator Certification Practice Exam – Key Facts
- 60 multiple-choice questions
- 105 minutes to complete the exam
- 65% score to pass (39 good answers)
- 200 USD registration fee (plus applicable taxes)
- 100 USD retake fee (plus applicable taxes)
- No prerequisite
- Proctored exam delivered onsite a a testing center or in an online proctored environment
- No hard-copy or online materials may be referenced during the exam.
Becoming a Salesforce Administrator is a pivotal step in your career as a CRM professional. A certified Salesforce Admin can unlock significant career opportunities, add value to any business, and ensure effective Salesforce usage. This comprehensive guide offers a unique blend of a Salesforce Admin Certification Mock Test, various Salesforce Administrator Exam Questions, and available Salesforce Administrator Courses to help you prepare for the Salesforce Administrator Certification Exam.
Salesforce Administrator exam sections
Below are all the sections, which will be tested during the exam.
A candidate should have a hands-on experience and deep understanding of the following areas.
Configuration and Setup: 20%
- Describe the information found in the company settings (for example: company settings fiscal year, business hours, currency management, default settings).
- Distinguish and understand the administration of declarative configuration of the User Interface (for example: UI settings, app menu, list views, global actions, Lightning App Builder).
- Given a scenario, demonstrate the proper setup and maintenance of users.
- Explain the various organization Security Controls (for example: Setup Audit Trail, Login Hours, Session Settings).
- Given a user request scenario, apply the appropriate security controls based on the features and capabilities of the Salesforce sharing model (for example: public groups, org wide default, sharing: roles, subordinates, hierarchy, report and dashboard folders).
- Given a scenario, determine the appropriate use of a custom profile or permission set using the various profile settings and permissions.
Object Manager and Lightning App Builder: 20%
- Describe the standard object architecture and relationship model (for example: standard object, parent/child, master detail/lookup/junction relationships, and record types).
- Explain how to create, delete, and customize fields and page layouts on standard and custom objects, and know the implications of deleting fields.
- Given a scenario, determine how to create and assign page layouts, record types and business processes for custom and standard objects.
Sales and Marketing Applications: 12%
- Given a scenario, identify the capabilities and implications of the sales process (for example: sales process, opportunity, path, and forecast impact).
- Given a scenario, apply the appropriate sales productivity features using opportunity tools. (for example: dashboards, lead scoring, Einstein opportunity scoring, and home page assistant).
- Describe the capabilities of lead automation tools and campaign management. (for example: leads, lead convert, lead assignment rules, campaign and campaign members).
Service and Support Applications: 11%
- Describe the capabilities of case management (for example: case, case assignment rules, and queues).
- Given a scenario, identify how to automate case. management (for example: support process, case auto-response rules, and case escalation).
Productivity and Collaboration: 7%
- Describe the capabilities of activity management.
- Describe the features of Chatter.
- Describe the capabilities of Salesforce Mobile App.
- Identify use cases for AppExchange applications.
Data and Analytics Management: 14%
- Describe the considerations when importing, updating, transferring, mass deleting, exporting and backing up data.
- Describe the capabilities and implications of data validation tools.
- Describe the options available when creating or customizing a report or report type.
- Describe the impact of the sharing model on reports.
- Describe the options available when creating and modifying dashboards (e.g., dashboard components, data sources, chart types, Subscribing, running user).
Workflow/Process Automation: 16%
- Given a scenario, identify the appropriate automation solution based on the capabilities of the tool.
- Describe capabilities and use cases for Flow.
- Describe capabilities and use cases for the approval process.
For the reference: Check Salesforce official Exam Guide.
Salesforce Admin Certification Mock Test
One of the key aspects of your Salesforce Admin Certification journey should involve a thorough examination of your preparedness through mock tests. Mock tests give you a clear idea of what to expect in the actual examination and provide a useful benchmark to measure your understanding and knowledge of Salesforce.
Our Salesforce Admin Certification Mock Test features real-life scenarios and questions that closely resemble those you’ll find in the Salesforce Admin Certification Exam. These questions are designed to test your knowledge in several key areas such as:
- Configuration and Setup
- User Management
- Security and Access
- Data Management
- Sales and Service Cloud Applications
- Workflow and Process Automation
Practicing with this mock test can significantly improve your ability to solve problems quickly and accurately, thus increasing your chances of clearing the certification exam on your first attempt.
- 120 questions, covering all certification areas
- Detailed explanation of each question
- Real-a-like exam environment to test your knowledge
- References to official Salesforce materials
Salesforce Administrator Exam Questions
Understanding the nature of Salesforce Administrator Exam questions is vital for success. The questions are typically scenario-based, designed to test your practical understanding of Salesforce functionality and your problem-solving skills. This is why it’s crucial to not only memorize concepts but also be able to apply them in real-life situations.
Here are a few sample Salesforce Administrator Exam questions to give you an idea of what to expect:
1. How can a System Administrator grant users access to dashboards?
2. When can a validation rule be used to enforce data integrity?
3. What should a system administrator consider when setting up Mobile Lite?
4. Which type of field allows users to input text, images, and links?
5. By regularly practicing with such questions, you can fine-tune your problem-solving skills and become proficient at handling the intricacies of Salesforce administration.
Sneak peak to our course content
Benefit from our Salesforce knowledge
Save time and boost your salary with new Salesforce credentials
All course questions come with thorough commentary.
Real exam scenarios
Comprehensive questions, covering all certificate areas as in real exam.
You can go back to your answers and study all relevant and helpful materials to improve.
Exam environment just like in real Salesforce certification exam.
Discover special courses and articles to develop your career path.
Get a better understanding and plan your certification path up to Salesforce CTA.
Up to date
All courses are being updated with newest Salesforce releases 3 times a year.
Get mobile access on your devices to all articles and courses.
Learn Salesforce Admin
Check out our Udemy Courses
Enjoy the advantages of Udemy’s user-friendly interface, vast course library, and flexible learning options, including on-demand access to course materials, lifetime availability, and a diverse range of content to suit every learning style.
- Salesforce Certified Administrator practice exam
- Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I practice exam
- Salesforce Certified Sales Cloud Consultant practice exam
- Salesforce Certified Service Cloud Consultant practice exam
- Salesforce Certified Integration Architect practice exam
- Salesforce Certified Data Architect practice exam
- Salesforce Certified Development Lifecycle and Deployment Architect practice exam
- Salesforce Certified Identity and Access Management Architect practice exam