- 60 multiple-choice questions
- 105 minutes to complete the exam
- 65% score to pass (39 good answers)
- 200 USD registration fee (plus applicable taxes)
- 100 USD retake fee (plus applicable taxes)
- Superbadge: Lightning Web Components Specialist
- Proctored exam delivered onsite a a testing center or in an online proctored environment
- No hard-copy or online materials may be referenced during the exam.
Below are all the sections, which will be tested during the exam.
A candidate should have a hands-on experience and deep understanding of the following areas.
Variables, Types, and Collections: 23%
- Given a scenario, write code to create variables and initialize them correctly.
- Given a business requirement, utilize strings, numbers, and dates effectively.
- Given a scenario or example, demonstrate awareness of type coercion and its effects.
- Given a specific scenario, distinguish truthy or falsey evaluations.
- Given a list of data, demonstrate data manipulation with arrays.
- Given a JSON response, demonstrate how to operate the JSON object.
Objects, Functions, and Classes: 25%
- Given a business requirement, locate the best function implementation.
- Given a business requirement, apply fundamentals of object implementation to solve the business requirement.
- Given a business requirement, apply fundamentals of class implementation to solve the business requirement.
- Given a block of code, analyze the variable scope and the execution flow.
Browser and Events: 17%
- Given a business requirement, utilize Events, event handlers and propagation.
- Given a business requirement, evaluate and manipulate the DOM.
- Given a scenario, utilize the Browser Dev Tools to investigate code behavior. Given a scenario and requirements, utilize browser specific APIs.
Debugging and Error Handling: 7%
- Given a scenario, handle errors properly.
- Given code to be debugged, use the console and breakpoints.
Asynchronous Programming: 13%
- Given a scenario, apply asynchronous programming concepts.
- Given a scenario, use event loop and event monitor or determine loop outcomes.
- Given a scenario and requirements, infer which Node.js implementation is a good solution.
- Given a scenario and requirements, infer which Node.js CLI command is a good solution.
- Know the core Node.js modules and given requirements, infer which Node.js library/framework is a good solution.
- Given a scenario and requirements, distinguish which Node.Js Package Management solution is the most fitting.
- With a block of code and the associated Unit Test, determine where the test is ineffective and modify it to make it more effective.
For the reference: Check Salesforce official Exam Guide.
Our Salesforce course catalogue
Prepared for you By.Heart
Explore our courses to discover a wide range of expertly designed Salesforce training programs, tailored to enhance your skills, boost your knowledge, and prepare you for certification success.
Contact us for any questions about upcoming courses. We can help you to choose a best learning path.
Check out our Udemy Courses
Enjoy the advantages of Udemy’s user-friendly interface, vast course library, and flexible learning options, including on-demand access to course materials, lifetime availability, and a diverse range of content to suit every learning style.
- Salesforce Certified Administrator practice exam
- Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I practice exam
- Salesforce Certified Sales Cloud Consultant practice exam
- Salesforce Certified Service Cloud Consultant practice exam
- Salesforce Certified Integration Architect practice exam
- Salesforce Certified Data Architect practice exam
- Salesforce Certified Development Lifecycle and Deployment Architect practice exam
- Salesforce Certified Identity and Access Management Architect practice exam