Salesforce Tableau CRM and Einstein Discovery Consultant
The Salesforce Certified Tableau CRM and Einstein Discovery Consultant credential is intended for individuals who have the knowledge, skills, and experience with data ingestion processes, security and access implementations, and dashboard creation. This credential encompasses the fundamental knowledge and skills to design, build, and support apps, datasets, dashboards and stories in Tableau CRM and Einstein Discovery.
- 60 multiple-choice questions
- 90 minutes to complete the exam
- 68% score to pass (41 good answers)
- 200 USD registration fee (plus applicable taxes)
- 100 USD retake fee (plus applicable taxes)
- No prerequisites
- Proctored exam delivered onsite a a testing center or in an online proctored environment
- No hard-copy or online materials may be referenced during the exam.
Salesforce Tableau CRM and Einstein Discovery Consultant exam sections
Below are all the sections, which will be tested during the exam.
A candidate should have a hands-on experience and deep understanding of the following areas.
Data Layer: 24%
- Given data sources, use Data Manager to extract and load the data into the Tableau CRM application to create datasets. Describe how the Salesforce platform features map to the Model-View-Controller (MVC) pattern.
- Given business needs and consolidated data, implement refreshes, data sync (replication), and/or recipes to appropriately solve the basic business need. Identify the common scenarios for extending an application’s capabilities using the AppExchange.
- Given a situation, demonstrate knowledge of what can be accomplished with the Tableau CRM API.
- Given a scenario, use Tableau CRM to design a solution that accommodates recipe limits.
- Given governance and Tableau CRM asset security requirements, implement necessary security settings including users, groups, and profiles.
- Given row-based security requirements and security predicates, implement the appropriate dataset security settings.
- Implement App sharing based on user, role, and group requirements.
- Using change management strategies, manage migration from sandbox to production orgs.
- Given user requirements or ease-of-use strategies, manage dataset extended metadata (XMD) by affecting labels, values, and colors.
- Given a scenario, improve dashboard performance by restructuring the dataset and/or data using lenses, pages, and filters.
- Given business and access requirements, enable Tableau CRM, options, and access as expected.
Tableau CRM Dashboard Design: 19%
- Given a customer situation, determine and define their dashboarding needs.
- Given customer requirements, create meaningful and relevant dashboards through the application of user experience (UX) design principles and Tableau CRM best practices.
- Given business requirements, customize existing Tableau CRM template apps to meet the business needs.
Tableau CRM Dashboard Implementation: 18%
- Given business requirements, define lens visualizations such as charts to use and dimensions and measures to display.
- Given customer business requirements, develop selection and results bindings/interactions with static queries.
- Given business expectations, create a regression time series.
- Given customer requirements, develop dynamic calculations using compare tables.
- Given business requirements that are beyond the standard user interface (UI), use Salesforce Analytics Query Language (SAQL) to build lenses, configure joins, or connect data sources.
Einstein Discovery Story Design: 19%
- Given a dataset, use Einstein Discovery to prepare data for story output by accessing data and adjusting outputs.
- Given initial customer expectations, analyze the story results and determine suggested improvements that can be presented to the customer.
- Given derived results and insights, adjust data parameters, add/remove data, and improve story as needed.
- Understand models in production and enable prediction features across Salesforce CRM and Tableau CRM.
For the reference: Check Salesforce official Exam Guide.
Our Salesforce course catalogue
Prepared for you By.Heart
Explore our courses to discover a wide range of expertly designed Salesforce training programs, tailored to enhance your skills, boost your knowledge, and prepare you for certification success.
Contact us for any questions about upcoming courses. We can help you to choose a best learning path.
Check out our Udemy Courses
Enjoy the advantages of Udemy’s user-friendly interface, vast course library, and flexible learning options, including on-demand access to course materials, lifetime availability, and a diverse range of content to suit every learning style.
- Salesforce Certified Administrator practice exam
- Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I practice exam
- Salesforce Certified Sales Cloud Consultant practice exam
- Salesforce Certified Service Cloud Consultant practice exam
- Salesforce Certified Integration Architect practice exam
- Salesforce Certified Data Architect practice exam
- Salesforce Certified Development Lifecycle and Deployment Architect practice exam
- Salesforce Certified Identity and Access Management Architect practice exam