Salesforce Sharing and Visibility Architect
The Salesforce Certified Sharing and Visibility Architect is designed for architects, analysts, and administrators who want to demonstrate their knowledge, skills, and capabilities to design secure, scalable security models on the Force.com platform. A Salesforce Certified Sharing and Visibility Architect should be fluent in communicating technical solutions effectively to technical stakeholders and providing a project delivery framework that ensures quality and success.
- 60 multiple-choice questions
- 120 minutes to complete the exam
- 67% score to pass (41 good answers)
- 400 USD registration fee (plus applicable taxes)
- 200 USD retake fee (plus applicable taxes)
- No prerequisites
- Proctored exam delivered onsite a a testing center or in an online proctored environment
- No hard-copy or online materials may be referenced during the exam.
Salesforce Sharing and Visibility Architect exam sections
Below are all the sections, which will be tested during the exam.
A candidate should have a hands-on experience and deep understanding of the following areas.
Declarative Sharing: 76%
- Given a particular customer scenario, describe the appropriate use and limitations of relevant object and field level security settings needed to allow and limit users access to different types of information.
- Given a particular customer scenario, apply the relevant settings required for all the declarative platform security features that would ensure proper data access to relevant users.
- Given a scenario, demonstrate your ability to properly evaluate the use case for and implement teams to ensure the proper visibility and collaboration requirements are implemented.
- Demonstrate how views and folders can be segmented for different groups using out of box security features, such as groups or roles, in an effective manner while keeping in mind security considerations and how these differ from record level security considerations.
- Given a particular customer’s organization hierarchy describe the impact of role hierarchy on record sharing.
- Given a scenario that involves external users, describe how the security and sharing setup can be utilized to properly enforce record visibility for different types of community users. Specifically: Internal, Customer Community, Customer Community Plus, Partner Community.
- Given a particular customer scenario, have awareness of how Enterprise Territory Management can (or cannot be applied) to resolve more complex security requirements.
- Given a customer’s particular data storage and data residency requirements, have awareness of solution options in the marketplace that properly leverages declarative and programmatic security features of Salesforce.
- Given an Architect’s design and configuration of the sharing and security model, describe the methods of validating the sharing and visibility.
- Given a scenario that involves files sharing, describe how files are shared and secured in Salesforce and what are the different options to storing file securely in Salesforce.
Performance and Scalability: 7%
- Given a particular complex customer org setup, design a security model that is maintainable at large scale.
Programmatic Sharing: 17%
- Given a scenario, design a solution that leverages programmatic sharing functionalities to achieve a requirement that cannot be met using declarative functionality.
- Given a scenario, describe how to minimize security risks in programmatic customizations (Apex, Visualforce, Lightning Component) relative to data visibility.
- Demonstrate how to properly design unit tests to verify programmatic security solutions.
- Demonstrate how to properly enforce Object and Field level permission when designing Programmatic Solutions.
For the reference: Check Salesforce official Exam Guide.
Our Salesforce course catalogue
Prepared for you By.Heart
Explore our courses to discover a wide range of expertly designed Salesforce training programs, tailored to enhance your skills, boost your knowledge, and prepare you for certification success.
Contact us for any questions about upcoming courses. We can help you to choose a best learning path.
Check out our Udemy Courses
Enjoy the advantages of Udemy’s user-friendly interface, vast course library, and flexible learning options, including on-demand access to course materials, lifetime availability, and a diverse range of content to suit every learning style.
- Salesforce Certified Administrator practice exam
- Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I practice exam
- Salesforce Certified Sales Cloud Consultant practice exam
- Salesforce Certified Service Cloud Consultant practice exam
- Salesforce Certified Integration Architect practice exam
- Salesforce Certified Data Architect practice exam
- Salesforce Certified Development Lifecycle and Deployment Architect practice exam
- Salesforce Certified Identity and Access Management Architect practice exam