Salesforce Pardot Specialist
The Salesforce Certified Pardot Specialist credential is designed for individuals who would like to demonstrate their skills and knowledge in designing and building marketing campaigns within Pardot. The candidate possesses the experience and knowledge to build focused marketing processes that incorporate the different strategies for email marketing, lead generation, and lead qualification. The candidate should also be able to effectively use reports to make data-driven decisions.
- 60 multiple-choice questions
- 90 minutes to complete the exam
- 72% score to pass (44 good answers)
- 200 USD registration fee (plus applicable taxes)
- 100 USD retake fee (plus applicable taxes)
- No prerequisites
- Proctored exam delivered onsite a a testing center or in an online proctored environment
- No hard-copy or online materials may be referenced during the exam.
Salesforce Pardot Specialist exam sections
Below are all the sections, which will be tested during the exam.
A candidate should have a hands-on experience and deep understanding of the following areas.
Visitors and Prospects: 8%
- Describe the relationship between visitors and prospects.
- Given a scenario, apply the appropriate plan of action using Prospect Audits.
- Illustrate how to create, edit, and map fields.
- Explain the relationship between Pardot and Salesforce.
- Describe the capabilities of the Pardot Recycle Bin.
Pardot Forms, Form Handlers and Landing Pages: 20%
- Given a scenario, identify the capabilities, use cases and interpret metrics of Pardot forms.
- Identify the capabilities, use cases and interpret reporting metrics for landing pages.
Lead Management: 24%
- Explain the components and use cases of an automation rule.
- Distinguish between the capabilities of, use cases for, and how to create different types of lists.
- Define the capabilities of a completion action.
- Define the capabilities of a segmentation rule.
- Define the capabilities of page actions.
- Explain what a Score measures and how scoring is managed.
- Explain what a Grade measures and how grading is managed.
- Identify the capabilities and use cases of custom redirects.
Email Marketing: 20%
- Distinguish between an Email and an Email Template.
- Given a scenario, identify the capabilities and use cases for email.
- Distinguish between the metrics collected in Pardot email reporting.
Engagement Studio: 17%
- Distinguish between the components of an engagement program.
- Explain the process of updating an engagement program including its assets.
For the reference: Check Salesforce official Exam Guide.
Our Salesforce course catalogue
Prepared for you By.Heart
Explore our courses to discover a wide range of expertly designed Salesforce training programs, tailored to enhance your skills, boost your knowledge, and prepare you for certification success.
Contact us for any questions about upcoming courses. We can help you to choose a best learning path.
Check out our Udemy Courses
Enjoy the advantages of Udemy’s user-friendly interface, vast course library, and flexible learning options, including on-demand access to course materials, lifetime availability, and a diverse range of content to suit every learning style.
- Salesforce Certified Administrator practice exam
- Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I practice exam
- Salesforce Certified Sales Cloud Consultant practice exam
- Salesforce Certified Service Cloud Consultant practice exam
- Salesforce Certified Integration Architect practice exam
- Salesforce Certified Data Architect practice exam
- Salesforce Certified Development Lifecycle and Deployment Architect practice exam
- Salesforce Certified Identity and Access Management Architect practice exam