Salesforce Pardot Consultant
The Salesforce Certified Pardot Consultant program is designed for individuals who have experience implementing the Pardot application and can explain Salesforce administration concepts that relate to Pardot features. The Salesforce Certified Pardot Consultant has experience with Pardot administration and configuration, and is able to successfully design and implement Pardot solutions that meet customer business requirements, are maintainable and scalable, and contribute to long-term customer success. This credential encompasses the breadth of the Pardot application and its integration on the Salesforce platform.
- 60 multiple-choice questions
- 105 minutes to complete the exam
- 68% score to pass (41 good answers)
- 200 USD registration fee (plus applicable taxes)
- 100 USD retake fee (plus applicable taxes)
- Salesforce Pardot Specialist credential
- Proctored exam delivered onsite a a testing center or in an online proctored environment
- No hard-copy or online materials may be referenced during the exam.
Salesforce Pardot Consultant exam sections
Below are all the sections, which will be tested during the exam.
A candidate should have a hands-on experience and deep understanding of the following areas.
- Given a scenario that includes an assessment of a customer’s current Salesforce and Pardot landscape as well as business objectives, analyze and make recommendations on a path forward.
- Design a strategy to identify customer business needs based on marketing trend using currently available tools and methods.
Account Configuration: 20%
- Articulate the implications and importance of technical setup.
- Develop a plan to maintain data integrity during data migration.
- Given a usage governance plan, develop and recommend a strategy that addresses organization and authorization (or access).
Automating Business Processes: 17%
- Given a scenario, recommend the best automation tool(s) (automation rule, segmentation rule, dynamic list, completion action).
- Given a scenario, design a sequence of events in Pardot to complete a marketing initiative (assets, automations, notifications, etc.).
- Given a scenario, develop and implement a lead nurturing strategy.
Email Marketing: 10%
- Apply email marketing standards and best practices to customer business needs.
Lead Management: 14%
- Given a customer scenario, develop and recommend a lead generation strategy including Pardot assets.
- Given a lead qualification threshold, classify prospects appropriately.
- Given a scenario, recommend a model to route qualified and unqualified leads across the business.
Personalizing the Prospect Experience: 8%
- Recommend ways to personalize the prospect experience.
- Design a strategy to meet a company’s consent management requirements.
Reporting, Metrics & Analytics: 11%
- Recommend the technical set-up requirements for reporting and analytics.
- Identifies reporting methods to solve a given scenario.
Salesforce Engage: 3%
- Configure Salesforce Engage for sales use.
- Summarize the benefits of Salesforce Engage.
For the reference: Check Salesforce official Exam Guide.
Our Salesforce course catalogue
Prepared for you By.Heart
Explore our courses to discover a wide range of expertly designed Salesforce training programs, tailored to enhance your skills, boost your knowledge, and prepare you for certification success.
Contact us for any questions about upcoming courses. We can help you to choose a best learning path.
Check out our Udemy Courses
Enjoy the advantages of Udemy’s user-friendly interface, vast course library, and flexible learning options, including on-demand access to course materials, lifetime availability, and a diverse range of content to suit every learning style.
- Salesforce Certified Administrator practice exam
- Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I practice exam
- Salesforce Certified Sales Cloud Consultant practice exam
- Salesforce Certified Service Cloud Consultant practice exam
- Salesforce Certified Integration Architect practice exam
- Salesforce Certified Data Architect practice exam
- Salesforce Certified Development Lifecycle and Deployment Architect practice exam
- Salesforce Certified Identity and Access Management Architect practice exam