Salesforce OmniStudio Consultant
The Salesforce OmniStudio Consultant credential is intended for individuals who have experience consulting on building cloud applications using OmniStudio tools in a customer-facing role. Candidates able to explain the purpose of OmniStudio tools and can design solutions using OmniStudio tools that meet customer business requirements, are maintainable and scalable, and contribute to long-term customer success.
- 60 multiple-choice questions
- 105 minutes to complete the exam
- 63% score to pass (38 good answers)
- 200 USD registration fee (plus applicable taxes)
- 100 USD retake fee (plus applicable taxes)
- No prerequisites
- Proctored exam delivered onsite a a testing center or in an online proctored environment
- No hard-copy or online materials may be referenced during the exam.
Salesforce OmniStudio Consultant exam sections
Below are all the sections, which will be tested during the exam.
A candidate should have a hands-on experience and deep understanding of the following areas.
- Explain the capabilities, use cases and purpose of using FlexCards.
- Design FlexCards to ensure they meet customer requirements/needs.
- Collect and group the customer 360 Information required to show to an end user. (Console, FlexCards).
- Explain the basic structure of an OmniScript.
- Validate developed OmniScript processes to ensure client expectation alignment.
- Identify business process step requirements and map them to OmniScript Components required to implement them.
Data Tools: 23%
- Explain the purpose and benefits of Integration Procedures and DataRaptors.
- Design Integration Procedures and related DataRaptors.
- Describe the benefits of using Decision Matrices and Expression Sets and provide real examples.
Best Fit Solutioning: 27%
- Gather, analyze, and simplify business requirements in order to design solutions using OmniStudio tools following best practices.
- Map process requirements to OmniStudio capabilities and explain the interaction between them.
- Create fit/gap analyses between requirements and OmniStudio capabilities.
For the reference: Check Salesforce official Exam Guide.
Our Salesforce course catalogue
Prepared for you By.Heart
Explore our courses to discover a wide range of expertly designed Salesforce training programs, tailored to enhance your skills, boost your knowledge, and prepare you for certification success.
Contact us for any questions about upcoming courses. We can help you to choose a best learning path.
Check out our Udemy Courses
Enjoy the advantages of Udemy’s user-friendly interface, vast course library, and flexible learning options, including on-demand access to course materials, lifetime availability, and a diverse range of content to suit every learning style.
- Salesforce Certified Administrator practice exam
- Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I practice exam
- Salesforce Certified Sales Cloud Consultant practice exam
- Salesforce Certified Service Cloud Consultant practice exam
- Salesforce Certified Integration Architect practice exam
- Salesforce Certified Data Architect practice exam
- Salesforce Certified Development Lifecycle and Deployment Architect practice exam
- Salesforce Certified Identity and Access Management Architect practice exam