Salesforce Nonprofit Cloud Consultant
The Salesforce Nonprofit Cloud Consultant program is designed for consultants who have experience working with nonprofits and implementing Salesforce Nonprofit Cloud and related solutions in a customer-facing role. The intended audience has proven experience with installing and configuring Salesforce Nonprofit Cloud. The Salesforce Nonprofit Cloud Consultant is able to successfully design and implement Nonprofit Cloud solutions that meet customer business requirements, are maintainable and scalable, and contribute to long-term customer success.
- 60 multiple-choice questions
- 105 minutes to complete the exam
- 67% score to pass (41 good answers)
- 200 USD registration fee (plus applicable taxes)
- 100 USD retake fee (plus applicable taxes)
- Salesforce Administrator credential
- Proctored exam delivered onsite a a testing center or in an online proctored environment
- No hard-copy or online materials may be referenced during the exam.
Salesforce Nonprofit Cloud Consultant exam sections
Below are all the sections, which will be tested during the exam.
A candidate should have a hands-on experience and deep understanding of the following areas.
Domain Expertise: 20%
- Identify the appropriate Salesforce solutions for fundraising and donor management.
- Identify the appropriate Salesforce solutions for marketing and engagement.
- Identify the appropriate Salesforce solutions for program and/or volunteer management.
- Distinguish and rationalize the purpose for resource sites like the Trailblazer Community, Trailhead, and AppExchange, etc.
Nonprofit Cloud Product Configuration: 22%
- Given a set of requirements, modify NPSP Settings for people management (Leads, Contacts, Accounts, Affiliations, Relationships, Addresses) defaults.
- Given a set of requirements, configure fundraising features (Opportunities, Payments, Allocations, Gift Entry and Recurring Donations) and batch process handling.
- Given an error message through a Nonprofit Cloud application, determine whether it is a Nonprofit Cloud application issue and appropriate next steps.
- Explain the differences between the Nonprofit Cloud release schedule and the Salesforce release schedule, including considerations for declarative and custom development during the deployment stage of implementation.
- Install Nonprofit Cloud applications and/or solutions.
- Configure the Nonprofit Cloud application security model to meet customer requirements.
Implementation Strategies and Best Practices: 18%
- Given a scenario, facilitate a successful Nonprofit Cloud consulting engagement.
- Gather requirements, create user stories, and turn business processes into solution design.
- Create a change management process based on Salesforce best practices for governance.
- Determine and implement the appropriate testing and deployment strategy (sandbox, production, tools, etc.).
Solution Design: 20%
- Identify the appropriate Salesforce solution(s) to meet customer requirements.
- Distinguish when it is appropriate to use declarative development (low code), custom code development, or a third-party solution.
- Analyze customer requirements to determine appropriate solution design considering capabilities, limitations, and design trade-offs.
- Determine the appropriate security features to use following Salesforce best practices.
Integration and Data Management: 15%
- Given a specific data requirement, explain the use cases and considerations for using Salesforce native, third party, or Nonprofit Cloud application data tools.
- Given customer requirements, articulate and implement data migration and/or integration strategies for a Nonprofit Cloud implementation.
- Identify which duplicate management tools to use for a Salesforce implementation.
- Given a scenario, determine the appropriate analytics solution (Reports, Dashboards, Tableau and Tableau CRM, third-party solutions, etc.) in Nonprofit Cloud.
For the reference: Check Salesforce official Exam Guide.
Our Salesforce course catalogue
Prepared for you By.Heart
Explore our courses to discover a wide range of expertly designed Salesforce training programs, tailored to enhance your skills, boost your knowledge, and prepare you for certification success.
Contact us for any questions about upcoming courses. We can help you to choose a best learning path.
Check out our Udemy Courses
Enjoy the advantages of Udemy’s user-friendly interface, vast course library, and flexible learning options, including on-demand access to course materials, lifetime availability, and a diverse range of content to suit every learning style.
- Salesforce Certified Administrator practice exam
- Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I practice exam
- Salesforce Certified Sales Cloud Consultant practice exam
- Salesforce Certified Service Cloud Consultant practice exam
- Salesforce Certified Integration Architect practice exam
- Salesforce Certified Data Architect practice exam
- Salesforce Certified Development Lifecycle and Deployment Architect practice exam
- Salesforce Certified Identity and Access Management Architect practice exam