Salesforce Marketing Cloud Developer
The Salesforce Marketing Cloud Developer program is designed for developers who have hands-on experience developing for Marketing Cloud. The audience has proven experience with the administration and configuration of the Marketing Cloud Email application, as demonstrated through successful completion of the Salesforce Certified Marketing Cloud Email Specialist exam. This credential is targeted toward the Marketing Cloud Developer who has experience developing dynamic, personalized marketing assets such as emails, landing pages, and forms leveraging HTML, CSS, and AMPscript. The Salesforce Certified Marketing Cloud Developer is also proficient in SQL and has experience in using Marketing Cloud APIs.
- 60 multiple-choice questions
- 105 minutes to complete the exam
- 63% score to pass (38 good answers)
- 200 USD registration fee (plus applicable taxes)
- 100 USD retake fee (plus applicable taxes)
- Salesforce Certified Marketing Cloud Email Specialist credential
- Proctored exam delivered onsite a a testing center or in an online proctored environment
- No hard-copy or online materials may be referenced during the exam.
Salesforce Marketing Cloud Developer exam sections
Below are all the sections, which will be tested during the exam.
A candidate should have a hands-on experience and deep understanding of the following areas.
Data Modeling: 14%
- Configure account Contact model in Marketing Cloud.
- Given a scenario, differentiate the various types and uses of data extensions in Marketing Cloud.
- Describe how Contact Records relate across channels.
- Explain the Contact Delete process.
Programmatic Languages: 35%
- Given a scenario, demonstrate knowledge of AMPscript and SSJS language syntax and functions.
- Implement standard development best practices using Marketing Cloud programming languages.
- Describe how Marketing Cloud handles AMPscript processing.
- Given a customer scenario, determine how to programmatically exclude a subscriber at email send time.
- Given a scenario, describe API objects, methods, and routes.
- Describe the OAuth authentication flow and how an access token is used in SOAP and REST headers.
- Given a scenario, evaluate the significance of response handling.
Data Management: 22%
- Configure import activity using various file formats within Marketing Cloud.
- Given a scenario, apply SQL to produce the desired results.
- Given a scenario, explain the different ways to extract data from Marketing Cloud.
- Describe SQL best practices for managing data in Marketing Cloud.
- Given a scenario, apply best practices for send logs.
- Given a scenario, describe how data is affected by the Contact delete process.
- Identify different options to secure data in Marketing Cloud.
- Describe security best practices in Marketing Cloud.
For the reference: Check Salesforce official Exam Guide.
Our Salesforce course catalogue
Prepared for you By.Heart
Explore our courses to discover a wide range of expertly designed Salesforce training programs, tailored to enhance your skills, boost your knowledge, and prepare you for certification success.
Contact us for any questions about upcoming courses. We can help you to choose a best learning path.
Check out our Udemy Courses
Enjoy the advantages of Udemy’s user-friendly interface, vast course library, and flexible learning options, including on-demand access to course materials, lifetime availability, and a diverse range of content to suit every learning style.
- Salesforce Certified Administrator practice exam
- Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I practice exam
- Salesforce Certified Sales Cloud Consultant practice exam
- Salesforce Certified Service Cloud Consultant practice exam
- Salesforce Certified Integration Architect practice exam
- Salesforce Certified Data Architect practice exam
- Salesforce Certified Development Lifecycle and Deployment Architect practice exam
- Salesforce Certified Identity and Access Management Architect practice exam