Salesforce Marketing Cloud Consultant
The Salesforce Certified Marketing Cloud Consultant program is designed for individuals who have experience configuring Marketing Cloud solutions. The candidate has proven experience with the administration and configuration of Marketing Cloud, as demonstrated through successful completion of the Salesforce Certified Marketing Cloud Administrator exam. This credential is targeted toward the Salesforce consultant or partner who has mastered the implementation of Marketing Cloud by demonstrating design best practices, executing deployment of campaigns, and finalizing custom solutions for customers. The Salesforce Certified Marketing Cloud Consultant is able to meet customer business requirements that are maintainable, scalable, and contribute to long-term customer success.
- 60 multiple-choice questions
- 105 minutes to complete the exam
- 67% score to pass (41 good answers)
- 200 USD registration fee (plus applicable taxes)
- 100 USD retake fee (plus applicable taxes)
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud Administrator credential
- Proctored exam delivered onsite a a testing center or in an online proctored environment
- No hard-copy or online materials may be referenced during the exam.
Salesforce Marketing Cloud Consultant exam sections
Below are all the sections, which will be tested during the exam.
A candidate should have a hands-on experience and deep understanding of the following areas.
Discovery and Architecture: 16%
- Provided with a set of business requirements, determine what additional information is needed to design the recommended solution.
- Demonstrate how to gather requirements in order to put together a data and segmentation strategy for the customer.
- Given a customer skill set, make recommendations on appropriate solutions for long term ease of use and maintenance.
- Given a customer use case, demonstrate knowledge of features, viability, and troubleshooting of Marketing Cloud Connect.
- Articulate how data model will support personalized and relevant messaging and content.
- Given a customer use case, recommend which extension product(s) addresses the requirement.
Account Configuration: 12%
- Given a customer scenario, determine the appropriate account hierarchy.
- Given a scenario, solution issues regarding Reply Mail Management.
- Analyze the impact of applying Sender Authentication Package (SAP) to a business unit.
- Given a scenario, demonstrate knowledge of features and troubleshooting of Mobile Studio.
- Given a customer scenario, provide the appropriate automation type and activities that should be utilized.
- Given a customer scenario, design complex automations using Journey Builder and Automation Studio.
Data Modeling and Management: 21%
- Given a customer scenario, demonstrate the ability to differentiate when to use standard reports, data views and tracking extracts.
- Explain the various data objects in Marketing Cloud.
- Evaluate implications on data model when choosing contact identity.
- Given a customer scenario, describe various ways to individualize message content.
- Given a customer scenario, determine the appropriate messaging option.
For the reference: Check Salesforce official Exam Guide.
Our Salesforce course catalogue
Prepared for you By.Heart
Explore our courses to discover a wide range of expertly designed Salesforce training programs, tailored to enhance your skills, boost your knowledge, and prepare you for certification success.
Contact us for any questions about upcoming courses. We can help you to choose a best learning path.
Check out our Udemy Courses
Enjoy the advantages of Udemy’s user-friendly interface, vast course library, and flexible learning options, including on-demand access to course materials, lifetime availability, and a diverse range of content to suit every learning style.
- Salesforce Certified Administrator practice exam
- Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I practice exam
- Salesforce Certified Sales Cloud Consultant practice exam
- Salesforce Certified Service Cloud Consultant practice exam
- Salesforce Certified Integration Architect practice exam
- Salesforce Certified Data Architect practice exam
- Salesforce Certified Development Lifecycle and Deployment Architect practice exam
- Salesforce Certified Identity and Access Management Architect practice exam