Salesforce Heroku Architect
The Salesforce Certified Heroku Architect credential is designed for individuals who have the knowledge, skills, and extensive experience with architecting scalable solutions, deploying and managing apps, and managing teams and build-workflows on Heroku—specifically, Heroku Enterprise. This credential is targeted for a Heroku Consultant or Partner, who has an awareness of app dev best practices and how they apply to Heroku, an understanding of how to build scalable apps on Heroku, and knowledge of Heroku use cases and how to apply Heroku best practices.
- 60 multiple-choice questions
- 105 minutes to complete the exam
- 72% score to pass (44 good answers)
- 400 USD registration fee (plus applicable taxes)
- 200 USD retake fee (plus applicable taxes)
- No prerequisites
- Proctored exam delivered onsite a a testing center or in an online proctored environment
- No hard-copy or online materials may be referenced during the exam.
Salesforce Heroku Architect exam sections
Below are all the sections, which will be tested during the exam.
A candidate should have a hands-on experience and deep understanding of the following areas.
Heroku Platform: 10%
- Demonstrate an understanding of the basics behind building and deploying apps on Heroku, including the role of buildpacks in slug creation.
- Architect scalable solutions that are performant even during high traffic spikes.
- Architect and deploy solutions using add-ons and other components from the Elements Marketplace, including various add-ons, buildpacks, and Heroku Buttons.
- Demonstrate knowledge of Heroku Postgres, including data handling, security, and common use cases for follower databases. Describe the use cases of Dataclips.
- Architect solutions using Apache Kafka on Heroku to facilitate streaming communication between applications, services and/or functions.
- Architect solutions using Heroku Redis.
- Demonstrate the ability to prescribe a third-party add-on and add-on sharing, when appropriate.
- Construct architectures which leverage Heroku to achieve different security certifications.
- Recommend Heroku Private Space Peering or VPN Connections for appropriate use cases.
- Recommend when an app should run in the Private Space Runtime versus the Common Runtime.
Heroku Enterprise: 28%
- Demonstrate how features of Heroku Enterprise can improve a system’s architecture.
- Recommend networking solutions that use Heroku Private Spaces or the Common Runtime, appropriately.
- Describe the compliance features of Heroku Shield.
- Describe the features of Enterprise Teams.
Architect Applications: 15%
- Recommend architectures that use the twelve-factor app methodology correctly.
- Construct solutions for creating an orchestration layer for building a microservices architecture using Apache Kafka on Heroku.
- Recommend architectures that use Heroku Connect appropriately, including the correct use of External IDs.
- Recommend techniques to integrate Heroku apps with the Salesforce Lightning Platform, and understand when to apply particular techniques.
For the reference: Check Salesforce official Exam Guide.
Our Salesforce course catalogue
Prepared for you By.Heart
Explore our courses to discover a wide range of expertly designed Salesforce training programs, tailored to enhance your skills, boost your knowledge, and prepare you for certification success.
Contact us for any questions about upcoming courses. We can help you to choose a best learning path.
Check out our Udemy Courses
Enjoy the advantages of Udemy’s user-friendly interface, vast course library, and flexible learning options, including on-demand access to course materials, lifetime availability, and a diverse range of content to suit every learning style.
- Salesforce Certified Administrator practice exam
- Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I practice exam
- Salesforce Certified Sales Cloud Consultant practice exam
- Salesforce Certified Service Cloud Consultant practice exam
- Salesforce Certified Integration Architect practice exam
- Salesforce Certified Data Architect practice exam
- Salesforce Certified Development Lifecycle and Deployment Architect practice exam
- Salesforce Certified Identity and Access Management Architect practice exam