Salesforce Field Service Consultant
Successful completion of the Salesforce Certified Field Service certification exam helps maintain quality and consistency in skills and knowledge within the Salesforce Certified Field Service community. The objective of the Salesforce Certified Field Service Consultant program is to test and certify qualified implementation consultants, partners and administrators on their ability to deploy Salesforce Field Service to an organization.
- 60 multiple-choice questions
- 105 minutes to complete the exam
- 63% score to pass (38 good answers)
- 200 USD registration fee (plus applicable taxes)
- 100 USD retake fee (plus applicable taxes)
- Salesforce Administrator credential
- Salesforce Service Cloud Consultant credential
- Proctored exam delivered onsite a a testing center or in an online proctored environment
- No hard-copy or online materials may be referenced during the exam.
Salesforce Field Service Consultant exam sections
Below are all the sections, which will be tested during the exam.
A candidate should have a hands-on experience and deep understanding of the following areas.
Managing Resources: 16%
- Set up and manage crews. Determine how and when to set up different resource types.
- Given a scenario, recommend the appropriate Service Territories and their Members.
- Explain the relationships between time sheets, timesheet entries, service resources, and Work Orders.
- Demonstrate how to use skills, skill levels, and time-based skills.
- Show how to use operating hours for service resources, accounts, work orders, and booking appointments.
- Distinguish between field service license types and when to deploy them.
Managing Work Orders: 23%
- Configure Work Order processes, parameters, and Work Types.
- Given a scenario, choose the appropriate Resource Preferences.
- Apply Products Required to a Work Order.Analyze how and when to use Work Order Line Items.
- Illustrate how to configure Work Order Milestones.
- Given a scenario, recommend the appropriate relationship between Service Appointments, Work Orders, and Work Order Line Items.
Managing Scheduling and Optimization: 28%
- Understand different field service settings for SFS Administrator.
- Given a scenario, choose the appropriate action to manage a Service Appointment.
- Given a scenario, apply the appropriate life cycle of a Service Appointment required to execute a Work Order.
- Decide on the appropriate Schedule Policy to achieve the business requirements.
- Given a scenario, determine the appropriate option to execute Complex Work in SFS.
- Explain the difference between a multi-day Service Appointment and a standard Service Appointment.
- Outline the differences between aerial versus street-level routing.
- Given a scenario, determine the appropriate dispatch strategy for an organization.
- Compare different filtering options for the Dispatcher Console.
- Explain how to set up optimization.
- Given a scenario, decide the appropriate type of scheduling service to use.
- Given a scenario, decide the appropriate type of optimization service to use.
- Understand the usage of Salesforce Field Service for DateTime tracking fields.
Configuring Mobility: 10%
- Assess the requirements and tools needed to execute a customer sign-off process.
- Given a scenario, configure the Field Service app to support key business processes.
- Distinguish between Field Service Mobile and Salesforce Mobile app capabilities.
- Understand the available SFS Mobile settings.
Managing Inventory: 8%
- Given business requirements, distinguish the appropriate price book model for products consumed.
- Given business requirements, justify which define the applicable inventory model.
- Explain the Return Order object model and process.
Managing Assets: 5%
- Apply procedural concepts to maintain and update assets and asset relationships.
Configuring Maintenance Plans: 5%
- Given a scenario, recommend the appropriate maintenance plan.
Permissions and Sharing: 5%
- Understand use cases for different types of SFS permission sets.
- Explain how scheduled Service Appointments are shared with service resources.
- Understand the differences between user territories and service territories.
For the reference: Check Salesforce official Exam Guide.
Our Salesforce course catalogue
Prepared for you By.Heart
Explore our courses to discover a wide range of expertly designed Salesforce training programs, tailored to enhance your skills, boost your knowledge, and prepare you for certification success.
Contact us for any questions about upcoming courses. We can help you to choose a best learning path.
Check out our Udemy Courses
Enjoy the advantages of Udemy’s user-friendly interface, vast course library, and flexible learning options, including on-demand access to course materials, lifetime availability, and a diverse range of content to suit every learning style.
- Salesforce Certified Administrator practice exam
- Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I practice exam
- Salesforce Certified Sales Cloud Consultant practice exam
- Salesforce Certified Service Cloud Consultant practice exam
- Salesforce Certified Integration Architect practice exam
- Salesforce Certified Data Architect practice exam
- Salesforce Certified Development Lifecycle and Deployment Architect practice exam
- Salesforce Certified Identity and Access Management Architect practice exam