Salesforce Education Cloud Consultant
The Salesforce Certified Education Cloud Consultant program is designed for consultants with experience implementing Salesforce Education Cloud solutions. The Salesforce Certified Education Cloud Consultant is able to successfully design and implement Education Cloud solutions that meet customer business requirements, are maintainable and scalable, and contribute to long-term customer success.
- 60 multiple-choice questions
- 105 minutes to complete the exam
- 67% score to pass (41 good answers)
- 200 USD registration fee (plus applicable taxes)
- 100 USD retake fee (plus applicable taxes)
- Salesforce Pardot Specialist credential
- Proctored exam delivered onsite a a testing center or in an online proctored environment
- No hard-copy or online materials may be referenced during the exam.
Salesforce Education Cloud Consultant exam sections
Below are all the sections, which will be tested during the exam.
A candidate should have a hands-on experience and deep understanding of the following areas.
Domain Expertise: 18%
- Determine the solution set that satisfies customer requirements (marketing and engagement, recruitment and admissions, student experience, and advancement and alumni relations).
- Explain the Education Cloud solution for K-12 customers.
Education Cloud Configuration: 22%
- Discuss the capabilities and considerations of Education Cloud, including compatibility with other Salesforce products and features.
- Install and configure Education Cloud.
Implementation Strategies and Best Practices: 18%
- Facilitate a successful implementation (plan, gather requirements, design, build, test, document, deploy, and optimize).
- Illustrate governance, change management, staffing, implementation strategies, deployment considerations, and adoption best practices including community resources for long-term solution success.
Solution Design: 19%
- Evaluate the similarities, differences, and relationships between Education Cloud account model considerations and standard Salesforce Account-Contact data models.
- Design an appropriate and scalable solution for education customers.
- Locate community and open-source solutions and resources.
- Decide when to use Education Cloud, other Salesforce solutions, community open source solutions, and third-party applications.
Integration and Data Management: 16%
- Evaluate integration considerations for connecting systems in an Education Cloud implementation.
- Explain data management considerations (data usage, forecasting, large data volumes, migrations in Education Cloud).
- Distinguish between reporting solutions in Education Cloud.
- Demonstrate when a data analytics solution is appropriate.
For the reference: Check Salesforce official Exam Guide.
Our Salesforce course catalogue
Prepared for you By.Heart
Explore our courses to discover a wide range of expertly designed Salesforce training programs, tailored to enhance your skills, boost your knowledge, and prepare you for certification success.
Contact us for any questions about upcoming courses. We can help you to choose a best learning path.
Check out our Udemy Courses
Enjoy the advantages of Udemy’s user-friendly interface, vast course library, and flexible learning options, including on-demand access to course materials, lifetime availability, and a diverse range of content to suit every learning style.
- Salesforce Certified Administrator practice exam
- Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I practice exam
- Salesforce Certified Sales Cloud Consultant practice exam
- Salesforce Certified Service Cloud Consultant practice exam
- Salesforce Certified Integration Architect practice exam
- Salesforce Certified Data Architect practice exam
- Salesforce Certified Development Lifecycle and Deployment Architect practice exam
- Salesforce Certified Identity and Access Management Architect practice exam