Salesforce CPQ Specialist
The Salesforce Certified CPQ Specialist credential is designed for individuals who have experience implementing the Salesforce CPQ solution. This credential is targeted toward the Salesforce customers, partners, and employees who want to demonstrate their skills and knowledge in designing, building, and implementing quoting flows through the Salesforce CPQ platform.
- 60 multiple-choice questions
- 105 minutes to complete the exam
- 65% score to pass (39 good answers)
- 200 USD registration fee (plus applicable taxes)
- 100 USD retake fee (plus applicable taxes)
- No prerequisites
- Proctored exam delivered onsite a a testing center or in an online proctored environment
- No hard-copy or online materials may be referenced during the exam.
Salesforce CPQ Specialist exam sections
Below are all the sections, which will be tested during the exam.
A candidate should have a hands-on experience and deep understanding of the following areas.
CPQ Platform: 23%
- Design, configure, and troubleshoot Price Rules using lookup objects and formula fields to meet business requirements.
- Apply understanding of quote calculation sequence and Quote Line pricing fields to meet pricing and business requirements.
- Utilize out-of-the-box and custom permissions, record types, field sets, and page layouts to ensure users can fulfill their job requirements.
- Given a business process, demonstrate knowledge of CPQ data flow (e.g., twin fields) across CPQ objects.
- Demonstrate knowledge about the CPQ object data model as it relates to data migration.
- Set up CPQ for localization and multi-currency for international customers and users.
- Given a scenario, determine the necessary CPQ package-level settings.
- Determine how the CPQ managed package fits within a Salesforce org.
Bundle Configurations: 17%
- Given a scenario, set up a bundle structure to meet business requirements.
- Given a scenario, set up Product Rules to meet business requirements.
- Given a scenario, identify the appropriate pricing strategy (Discount Schedules, block pricing, Contracted Prices, subscription pricing, percent-of-total).
- Given a scenario, determine expected pricing outcomes.
Quote Templates: 7%
- Given a scenario, set up a Quote Template to meet business requirements.
Product Selection: 7%
- Given a scenario, use Search Filters, field sets, and Custom Actions to enable product selection and configuration.
Orders, Contracts, Amendments, and Renewals: 15%
- Demonstrate understanding of the data required to generate Orders and Contracts.
- Demonstrate understanding of how to generate renewal and amendment Quotes to meet business requirements.
- Given a scenario, recommend when to use Orders, Contracts, Subscriptions, and Assets to meet business requirements.
- Demonstrate how to set up Products, Price Books, and Price Book Entries.
- Demonstrate how product catalog setup impacts overall CPQ data flow.
- Select and set up native or Advanced Approvals to meet business requirements.
For the reference: Check Salesforce official Exam Guide.
Our Salesforce course catalogue
Prepared for you By.Heart
Explore our courses to discover a wide range of expertly designed Salesforce training programs, tailored to enhance your skills, boost your knowledge, and prepare you for certification success.
Contact us for any questions about upcoming courses. We can help you to choose a best learning path.
Check out our Udemy Courses
Enjoy the advantages of Udemy’s user-friendly interface, vast course library, and flexible learning options, including on-demand access to course materials, lifetime availability, and a diverse range of content to suit every learning style.
- Salesforce Certified Administrator practice exam
- Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I practice exam
- Salesforce Certified Sales Cloud Consultant practice exam
- Salesforce Certified Service Cloud Consultant practice exam
- Salesforce Certified Integration Architect practice exam
- Salesforce Certified Data Architect practice exam
- Salesforce Certified Development Lifecycle and Deployment Architect practice exam
- Salesforce Certified Identity and Access Management Architect practice exam