Salesforce B2C Solution Architect
The Salesforce Certified B2C Solution Architect credential is designed for individuals who have the knowledge, skills, and experience architecting and driving multi-cloud solutions that deliver business value for the customer. Designing, planning, and delivering business value requires knowledge that spans the Salesforce Customer 360 Vision and Platform.
- 60 multiple-choice questions
- 105 minutes to complete the exam
- 63% score to pass (38 good answers)
- 400 USD registration fee (plus applicable taxes)
- 200 USD retake fee (plus applicable taxes)
- Salesforce Platform App Builder credential
- Salesforce Integration Architect credential
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud Email Specialist credential
- Proctored exam delivered onsite a a testing center or in an online proctored environment
- No hard-copy or online materials may be referenced during the exam.
Salesforce B2C Solution Architect exam sections
Below are all the sections, which will be tested during the exam.
A candidate should have a hands-on experience and deep understanding of the following areas.
Discovery and Customer Success: 18%
- Given a scenario, determine how to facilitate a successful customer engagement (agenda, plan, gather requirements, document, and design).
- Given a set of business requirements and the understanding of standard Salesforce product capabilities, explain the reasoning and considerations to use a certain product.
- Given a scenario with a B2C architecture, validate that the associated systems of record, key objects, and risks have been captured and explained.
- Given a set of requirements, recommend the implementation approach and associated relative effort.
- Given a scenario, describe the appropriate themes and development lifecycle, including CI/CD and DevOps, for a multi-cloud implementation to increase operational efficiency and quality.
Functional Capabilities and Business Value: 19%
- Given a set of customer requirements for a multi-cloud solution, demonstrate how the business processes of customer acquisition, loyalty, and re-purchase can be achieved by leveraging the Salesforce B2C products.
- Given a set of customer requirements for product browsing, add to cart, and check out experience requirements for a multi-cloud solution, demonstrate how the customer experience can be achieved by leveraging Salesforce B2C products.
- Given a set of customer requirements for post-purchase activities in a multi-cloud solution, demonstrate how the customer experience can be achieved by leveraging Salesforce B2C products.
Architecture Design: 23%
- Given the understanding of retail solution architecture and integrations, illustrate how Salesforce products interact with each other and third-party systems to support consumer commerce journeys.
- Given a use case, analyze business processes and propose a customer experience solution that generates business value that meets expectations.
- Given a complex brand and localization scenario, design a multi-cloud strategy and implementation approach to support business requirements.
- Given data security and residency requirements, recommend an appropriate solution and describe how the solution’s considerations can impact implementation.
- Given a scenario, determine the considerations that should be made as a customer is identified and how the products will support the customer through their journey.
Data Models and Management: 21%
- Given the Salesforce supported standard object definitions for Commerce objects (profile, orders, products), articulate how key business entities relate between systems of record and systems of engagement.
- Given a set of business objectives and priorities, recommend an appropriate sequence for system integration, data exchanges, and process updates to satisfy known requirements, with recommendations and potential impact to overall program delivery.
- Given a set of customer requirements, articulate the consent and profile management features across multiple clouds, how they interact out-of-the-box, and when to consider custom solutions.
- Given a scenario across multiple Salesforce products, define appropriate systems of record for various data types for high-volume processing, system limitations, and recommend preferred methods for data integration.
- Given a scenario that requires knowledge of common data migration strategies and standard Salesforce data migration tools, demonstrate best practices on how to transfer data between products and development environments.
- Given a set of customer requirements, recommend an appropriate design and approach for a multi-cloud integration, understanding the out-of-the-box features, system limitations, and when custom integration is required.
- Given business requirements and use cases, recommend appropriate integration patterns based on data volume, latency, and system limitations.
- Given a B2C use case, recommend features and approaches that ensure security for both customers and internal business users while complying with regional and local legal requirements.
- Understand the recommended methods on how to integrate systems to Service Cloud, B2C Commerce, and Marketing Cloud environments using APIs and protocols that support various integration design patterns.
For the reference: Check Salesforce official Exam Guide.
Our Salesforce course catalogue
Prepared for you By.Heart
Explore our courses to discover a wide range of expertly designed Salesforce training programs, tailored to enhance your skills, boost your knowledge, and prepare you for certification success.
Contact us for any questions about upcoming courses. We can help you to choose a best learning path.
Check out our Udemy Courses
Enjoy the advantages of Udemy’s user-friendly interface, vast course library, and flexible learning options, including on-demand access to course materials, lifetime availability, and a diverse range of content to suit every learning style.
- Salesforce Certified Administrator practice exam
- Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I practice exam
- Salesforce Certified Sales Cloud Consultant practice exam
- Salesforce Certified Service Cloud Consultant practice exam
- Salesforce Certified Integration Architect practice exam
- Salesforce Certified Data Architect practice exam
- Salesforce Certified Development Lifecycle and Deployment Architect practice exam
- Salesforce Certified Identity and Access Management Architect practice exam