Salesforce B2C Commerce Architect
The Salesforce Certified B2C Commerce Architect credential is designed for individuals who have experience in designing global sites that support multiple brands and channels using standard design patterns.
- 60 multiple-choice questions
- 105 minutes to complete the exam
- 65% score to pass (39 good answers)
- 400 USD registration fee (plus applicable taxes)
- 200 USD retake fee (plus applicable taxes)
- Salesforce Certified B2C Commerce Developer credential
- Proctored exam delivered onsite a a testing center or in an online proctored environment
- No hard-copy or online materials may be referenced during the exam.
Salesforce B2C Commerce Architect exam sections
Below are all the sections, which will be tested during the exam.
A candidate should have a hands-on experience and deep understanding of the following areas.
- Given a customer’s business requirement, create a technical specification that accurately reflects the business requirement.
- Given business and technical requirement details, create standard technical artifacts that are complementary and accurate to the design and project needs.
- Given business and technical requirement details, review implementation specifications for solutions, future growth, and gap analysis to stakeholders and provide analysis to defend if necessary.
- Given systems integration requirements & technical details, evaluate LINK cartridges applicable versions, 3rd-Parties’ technical specifications, and API documentation for integrations.
- Given the systems that are interacting with the platform, evaluate the integration points, data type and volume, data migration approach, and diagram the system architecture.
- Given a set of technical specifications, evaluate the implementation process to ensure the solution meets the business requirements.
- Given an implementation, validate that best practices are followed and guide their usage so that the end solution is secure, performant, and modular.
- Given a complex issue or set of issues, guide a development team in the steps toward resolution.
- Given an implementation and known KPIs, support in load testing, evaluate results, and ensure the implementation meets expectations.
- Given a collection of cartridges and data, define a process to compile and deploy to Salesforce environments.
- Given an implementation, evaluate the end-to-end needs for custom logging configuration, the ability to leverage Log Center, and investigate other tools required to identify potential and existing issues for governance, trust, and best practices.
- Given an implementation performance issue, demonstrate the ability to identify and address existing and potential performance issues, including quota violations, cache utilization, service timeouts, and optimization opportunities.
- Given an implementation issue, demonstrate the ability to identify root causes and recommend solutions.
- Given an implementation, evaluate and adjust the system proactively to ensure a healthy, scalable system for current and future business operational needs.
Integrations and Customizations: 22%
- Given a business requirement of integrating with a 3rd-Party web service identify what protocol (SOAP/REST) and what approach (real-time vs. batch processing) should be used and then apply all security strategies and best practices that SFCC can support.
- Given a set of batch process requirements, leverage the productized Job Framework for batch process integration.
- Given a list of third-party LINK cartridge integrations, identify “legacy” LINK cartridges that are still using Pipelines and define an integration approach with Controllers.
- Given a set of real-time integration requirements, leverage the productized Service Framework for real-time integration.
- Given requirements for a site, set up aliases that follow SEO best practices and accurately land customers on desired domain, locale, and currency.
- Given a site launch checklist, identify rollback steps possibly required, plan post-production activities, and ensure all launch tasks are completed.
- Given a site launch, monitor launch activities that cover all system health indicators.
- Given dependencies between sources of site data, define jobs and data replication schedules.
- Given data migration scenarios, plan and support the data migration process.
For the reference: Check Salesforce official Exam Guide.
Our Salesforce course catalogue
Prepared for you By.Heart
Explore our courses to discover a wide range of expertly designed Salesforce training programs, tailored to enhance your skills, boost your knowledge, and prepare you for certification success.
Contact us for any questions about upcoming courses. We can help you to choose a best learning path.
Check out our Udemy Courses
Enjoy the advantages of Udemy’s user-friendly interface, vast course library, and flexible learning options, including on-demand access to course materials, lifetime availability, and a diverse range of content to suit every learning style.
- Salesforce Certified Administrator practice exam
- Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I practice exam
- Salesforce Certified Sales Cloud Consultant practice exam
- Salesforce Certified Service Cloud Consultant practice exam
- Salesforce Certified Integration Architect practice exam
- Salesforce Certified Data Architect practice exam
- Salesforce Certified Development Lifecycle and Deployment Architect practice exam
- Salesforce Certified Identity and Access Management Architect practice exam