Salesforce B2B Solution Architect
The Salesforce B2B Solution Architect certification is intended for individuals who have knowledge, skills, and experience architecting and driving multi-cloud B2B solutions that deliver business value for the customer.
- 60 multiple-choice questions
- 120 minutes to complete the exam
- 55% score to pass (35 good answers)
- 400 USD registration fee (plus applicable taxes)
- 200 USD retake fee (plus applicable taxes)
- Salesforce Application Architect credential
- Proctored exam delivered onsite a a testing center or in an online proctored environment
- No hard-copy or online materials may be referenced during the exam.
Salesforce B2B Solution Architect exam sections
Below are all the sections, which will be tested during the exam.
A candidate should have a hands-on experience and deep understanding of the following areas.
Discovery and Customer Success: 25%
- Given a scenario in which a customer wants a B2B multi-cloud solution, document and articulate the business needs, value, and vision of the customer to support their desired business outcomes.
- Given the identified business needs, vision, and current customer landscape, define the future blueprint architecture of a B2B multi-cloud Salesforce solution in order to define the product roadmap.
- Given that a future blueprint architecture has been agreed upon, define the incremental steps necessary to reach the recommended future end state that supports business outcomes.
Data Governance and Integration: 26%
- Given a complex data architecture, define the data flows across systems, the methods and techniques to connect systems and the relationship each system has to the data it contains.
- Given the current architecture, define the strategy to migrate data, synchronize data across systems to support a multi-cloud B2B solution.
- Given existing customer personas and the defined business requirements, design and map a sharing and visibility model for a B2B multi-cloud Salesforce solution.
- Given customer expectations around data volumes, provide governance to satisfy business requirements.
- Given information gathered during discovery, define the functional and technical solution, in line with Salesforce standards, keeping the business value and objectives in mind.
- Given a set of business requirements, recommend an appropriate Salesforce multi-cloud or AppExchange solution.
- Given a scenario, identify design options and their associated risks, assess their level of criticality, and recommend the solution that most accurately meets the specified functional and non-functional requirements.
- Given a scenario in which the design document is being shared, facilitate final acceptance from stakeholders by ensuring any concerns raised are adequately addressed.
- Given a defined future state B2B multi-cloud solution architecture alongside business requirements, choose the preferred method for integrating data across different clouds.
- When planning a B2B multi-cloud set of orgs and environments, define appropriate strategies that balance resources and effort to deliver an effective and efficient delivery method.
- When planning the steps involved in delivering a customer’s business outcomes, ensure that there is a clear understanding from business requirements through to the delivered configuration.
- Given a scenario in which the designed solution is being implemented, provide the appropriate display of the capabilities of that solution to stakeholders (demos) that demonstrate continued alignment with the desired business outcomes and priorities.
Operationalize the Solution: 8%
- Given that a solution has been implemented, ensure that stakeholders are appropriately enabled to manage the solution moving forward (e.g., updating documentation, center of excellence, training).
- Given a scenario in which a B2B multi-cloud solution has been implemented, determine how to further improve the solution to ensure business benefits are continuously realized.
- Determine how to facilitate adoption in order for the business to benefit from a B2B multi-cloud solution
For the reference: Check Salesforce official Exam Guide.
Our Salesforce course catalogue
Prepared for you By.Heart
Explore our courses to discover a wide range of expertly designed Salesforce training programs, tailored to enhance your skills, boost your knowledge, and prepare you for certification success.
Contact us for any questions about upcoming courses. We can help you to choose a best learning path.
Check out our Udemy Courses
Enjoy the advantages of Udemy’s user-friendly interface, vast course library, and flexible learning options, including on-demand access to course materials, lifetime availability, and a diverse range of content to suit every learning style.
- Salesforce Certified Administrator practice exam
- Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I practice exam
- Salesforce Certified Sales Cloud Consultant practice exam
- Salesforce Certified Service Cloud Consultant practice exam
- Salesforce Certified Integration Architect practice exam
- Salesforce Certified Data Architect practice exam
- Salesforce Certified Development Lifecycle and Deployment Architect practice exam
- Salesforce Certified Identity and Access Management Architect practice exam